Tuesday 28 October 2014

Double Dads


It's half term now, so no playground drop-offs and pick-ups. I was giving you blog readers a break from the School Run Dads, my twitter followers were not so lucky! Here are a couple i never shared with you. I'm going to keep them going for as long as they still entertain me, but i won't share them daily. I'll accumulate a good few then batch them up. I'll probably put them all together as a section on my website at a later date.



It's fun keeping an eye on the dad fashions. It's making me look and focus on what and who's around. This last one i actually know, he seems like a nice guy. His name is Morgan and it was a gift when he walked into the playground in these red chequered trousers. I'm assuming he's working in a kitchen somewhere. Obviously it doesn't look that much like him, but that's not the point! I just enjoy pulling them from my memory once I'm back at my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment