Wednesday 19 September 2012

Some Images


Was digging around in my computer files and found this big batch of very rough images i knocked up way back here. I like the rawness, which has been playing on my mind the last year or two. Too much control. I need randomness and happy accidents. I'm sure I've said all this before. I'm now playing around with more un-natural colours and i need more un-naturalistic scale/perspective, and a touch more texture/mark making. Those are my aims, who knows if i can achieve any of it!... as they say "I'll know it when I see it".








2 comments:

  1. They are really nice! I wouldn't worry you know! It's all good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Keep working is probably the best answer. What did you think of these images when you first drew them? Sounds like you already have a plan kicking around in your head . Keep it up Scott.

    ReplyDelete