Monday 30 January 2012

Animation Project



The Death of Winston Pickle from Griff on Vimeo.

Ha ha.... did it get you?! It's very rough at the moment, I've literally given Griff a picture, just drawn with a mouse and lasso tool.... and he's created this! It's a dark art, animation. I've had a loose idea kicking around for years now, but last year I found a focus and it became a lot clearer to me. Anyway last week i dangled the carrot in front of Griff... and he's off and chomping. Griff is fantastic animator, illustrator, film maker and blogger, he used to share our studio space before deciding to go the solitary route. A great guy... and a big guy too! (but i beat him for hair) We've been planning on making something together for a couple of years and were starting out with the idea of animating my 'Wish List' project... but then he decided to make his masterpiece instead!.. it's still being finished, but when he gets over the line it will be great! Griff's even touting it as a possible opener for his own film, which would be fantastic. Anyway, I'll keep you updated as we progress. As per usual it will be a little bit funny and quite a lot tragic. Welcome to my World!



2 comments: